Mumakil - Behold The Failure (2009)

Cover

Size: 118.8 MB
File Host: Mediafire
Bitrate: 320 Kbps
Genre: Brutal Death Metal/Grindcore
Year:2009
Country: Switzerland
Official: Here
Myspace: Here
Last fm: Here
Tablatures: N/a
DOWNLOAD


1. Brothers In Slavery
2. Barbecue In Bhopal
3. Get Wasted Or Die
4. Black Sheep
5. Whip Reward
6. The Eye Of Wrath
7. Control
8. State Of War
9. The Order Is Fucked Up
10. I-Bomb
11. Useless Fucks
12.Without Grief
- view all -

I have never heard more brutalizing music in my life. You can forget your Pig Destroyer records and your Krisiun CDs if you're looking for masochistic works, because this music will destroy you in every possible way.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

One of my favorites. Perfect newschool/oldschool grindcore mix, with very aggressive lyrical theme. The Blockheads/Mumakil split is also very recommended.

Brutalized said...

ok I´ll try to get that album

Bresci said...

Brutalized, you'll not be disappointed. Trust me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails